At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland)
is seeking a Benefit & Compensation Analyst
to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA
. Working in collaboration with the Compensation and Benefits Managers, assists in the administration and execution of Heartland’s employee compensation and benefits total rewards programs to ensure that Heartland maintains competitive pay and benefits practices in order to attract and retain top talent while ensuring the total rewards structure is internally equitable and externally competitive. Assist with the generation of data and metrics for benefits reports to facilitate decision-making and to support the evaluation effectiveness of programs and benefits.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Business Analytics Required, 1-3 years of experience with compensation, HR compliance and employee benefits.
2. In collaboration with the Compensation Manager and Benefits Manager, provide support to managers and employees regarding compensation and benefits programs.
3. Assist with review of job descriptions by validating essential duties, education and experience requirements and determining FLSA classification. Gaining knowledge of the company’s job grading tools, assigns the appropriate pay grade.
4. Project Management: Proficient in project management skills to include planning, estimating, managing and delivering projects to maximize benefit with minimize risk.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development
– We provide resources to support internal career growth• Recognition and Reward
– We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs• Corporate Citizenship
– We’re committed to making a difference in our communities• Balance
– We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness• Empowerment
– We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members