ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with members of our community and look forward to serving the Cedar Rapids area for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are recruiting for a Customer Care Manager. This position provides leadership and direction to the Customer Care Center to support ImOn customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Manage the development and execution of initiatives and strategies designed to achieve customer service level goals.
Forecast future performance based on historical data and plan accordingly to meet expected standards.
Identification and execution of staffing, scheduling, and tracking needs including Customer Care center forecast development.
Motivate and lead Customer Care team. Hire, train, and develop team members.
- Monitor teams’ performance, provide feedback and ensure timely delivery of performance reviews.
- Develop and deploy Customer Care best practices, policies, procedures, processes, standardized metrics and reporting.
- Guide Customer Care team through client challenges and appropriate decision-making.
- Manage team to performance standards and provide coaching for improvement when necessary.
Manage department workflow, review and update processes when appropriate.
Drive quality control – review and analyze daily and weekly activity; reports and QA.
Proactively identify business issues, assess solutions and implement action plans.
- Regular coordination with other departments; strategic planning, prioritization, product development, program implementation, and client updates. Ensure successful execution of company initiatives and strategies.
- Drive department expense management; participate in budget and P&L planning and reviews.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must possess strong leadership, problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills with the ability to demonstrate courtesy, patience and a sense of urgency in customer relations.
- Proficient in call center operations / analyzing and acting upon call center statistics.
- Ability to operate appropriate computer or test equipment associated with position.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, including conflict management skills.
- General knowledge of FCC, OSHA, State and Local regulations.
Education and minimum qualifications (Skills required):
- College degree and 6+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years customer service/call center management experience.
- Experience with customer loyalty strategies.Experience in creating and facilitating training programs.
- Proficient PC skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects, meet established deadlines and change as business needs require.
ImOn Communications offers competitive pay, health and dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision insurance, FREE life insurance and FREE short term/long term disability, as well as vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.