is an employee-owned global and domestic manufacturer and supply chain specialist for seals, and rubber products. We service some of the most recognized OEMS in the world, such as John Deere, Polaris, and Ariens Company, just to name a few. Expertise, Service, and Passion are at the core of everything ESP International does.
As a 100% employee-owned company
, our employees are given the ability to engage in what they do at a high level. Due to business growth, we are expanding our sales team! We are seeking an Inside Sales Application Engineer with strong communication skills and mechanical aptitude that will maximize the relationship with ESP’s customer base.Role Description
- Provides technical product support and can apply that knowledge in application based scenarios to assist customers.
- Responds to Requests for Quote (RFQ) and successfully manages quoting process to achieve sales goals. This includes preparing and analyzing small opportunities and catalog quotes.
- Partners with the Sales Manager in communicating ESP’s differentiators and value proposition to customers.
- Proactively contacts prospects, obtained through internet leads or phone, to promote ESP capability and product. This proactive calling will be in the form of a new customer welcome or the result of a proactive marketing campaign.
- Works closely with the Sales Manager and Procurement team to maintain appropriate inventory levels and avoid obsolete/dead inventory by monitoring non-stock inventory and expected customer activity levels
- Provides World Class Service to OEM Customers, meeting their daily business needs and achieving on-time-delivery goals.
- Responds promptly to general inquiries into open orders, delivery schedules, and shipping information when needed.
- College Degree or Equivalent Experience; Engineering degree preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written
- Mechanically inclined to help with application support
Although our employees are passionate about being an employee-owners, it’s not our only benefit! ESP offers a friendly, rewarding work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply online at www.espint.com
and click on the “Careers” link.
About this company
ESP International is the one source you can turn to for worldwide resources in engineering, logistics and service. From factory direct sourcing in both domestic and international markets - to engineering expertise that exponentially extends the productivity of in-house capabilities - to unparalleled efficiencies in distribution and vendor managed inventory logistics; ESP International brings you a world of innovative solutions
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA