A media coordinator at Plaid Swan assists with the implementation of advertising space in print, outdoor, broadcast, online, and social outlets, such as magazines, billboards, radio stations, television stations, websites, and social platforms. You will be responsible for developing and sending insertion orders, ads, and traffic instructions for clients based on approved media and social media plans. Auditing of media invoices and creation of a monthly audit report to be provided to Plaid Swan media clients.Tasks:
- Update and maintain Klipfolio dashboards and generate weekly PDF reports for clients.
- Update and send weekly project reports to clients to assist senior staff.
- Develop and send insertion orders based upon approved media plans.
- Work with media sales workers employed by newspapers, magazines, outdoor, cable services, and radio and television stations.
- Prepare advertising schedules and ensure print ads are sent to publications by due date. Note this will require coordination with internal design team and client marketing/creative teams as appropriate.
- Complete audits of media invoices and generate monthly reports for clients. Audit reports should include all media forms – radio, print, digital, outdoor, and television.
- Each week, enter invoices into company Quickbooks file for payment. Provide weekly backup of file to partner on zip drive.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree preferred; however comparable experience considered
- Strong Excel knowledge and math skills required.
- Must be able to communicate very well in both verbal and written formats.
Hourly; starting at $13.00; dependent on experience. Schedule:
Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM, 40 hours per week. Benefits:
Health Care - Per Diem, 401K, Vacation, Holidays, Sick/Personal Days
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA